Evoke showed the design of the new electric bikeApril 7, 2019
The manufacturer from Beijing has shared images of the final design of the electric cruiser called 6061. It is assumed that it will be released to the market later this year.
New electric Evoke 6061 has a lightweight body, consisting of an alloy of magnesium and aluminum. As the power plant has a motor of 160 hp. and 270 Nm of torque, and a set of traditional lithium-ion batteries. It is noteworthy that the engine was developed by the manufacturer.
The charger for the new product allows you to quickly replenish your energy supply: up to 80% in just 15 minutes. Also, unlike other models, the cruiser is equipped with a ten-inch touchscreen.
So far, the electrocycle is at the prototype stage and company representatives have not made any statements about the release date of the production version. If you believe the rumors, it will lead to tests in June, and deliveries will be made at the end of this year.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI