Europeans will remain without new Ford Bronco and Baby BroncoJuly 25, 2019
The American brand decided to leave its model range for Europe without MPV, focusing on today’s popular crossovers.
Ford’s new earnings report has shed light on the fate of two Ford models in Europe – the long-awaited Bronco and the more compact Baby Bronco with similar functionality. It is reported that the future rival of the legendary Jeep Wrangler will enter the markets of North America, Africa and the Middle East, bypassing the Europeans. Will not reach Europe and Baby Bronco – his “registration” will be limited to the markets of North and South America.
One of the slides shown during the presentation was leaked to the media. The manufacturer did not indicate which cars from the presented will receive a hybrid. So, last year there was information that Ford Bronco will have a hybrid version. In general, according to representatives of the brand, many cult models can become hybrid.
For example, the new features will eventually get Explorer, F-150, Escape, Mustang and others. The appearance of the base Ford Bronco with a 2.3-liter EcoBoost engine is expected next year. This car, in all likelihood, will be decorated in retro-style, as well as equipped with removable doors and a roof.
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers