European Chevrolet Corvette received the final versionJanuary 31, 2019
The European office of Chevrolet presented the “final” version of the Corvette in modifications Grand Sport and Z06. Final Edition sportscars are distinguished by exterior carbon-fiber exterior parts, a special palette of body color and equipment.
The Chevrolet Corvette Final Edition is equipped with Brembo carbon-ceramic brakes, Competition sports seats, a Performance Data Recorder video telemetry system and a chassis with track-optimized settings. For some versions, a carbon body kit and Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires are offered.
In addition, the coupe’s equipment list includes black nappa leather trim and suede microfiber trim, as well as contrasting stitching of the seats. The machines are available in orange color Sebring Orange Tintcoat Metallic and gray Ceramic Matrix Gray Metallic.
Under the hood of the Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport is installed 6.2 LT1 V8 with 466 power (630 Nm of torque). On the Z06, this engine produces 659 forces (881 Nm of torque). The box is a seven-step “mechanic” or an eight-band “automatic” for modifying the Grand Sport.
The price of the Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport Final Edition in Germany is 116,500 euros, the Corvette Z06 Final Edition is 139,500 euros.
- Financial bubble may emerge in the electric car market
- Lamborghini Jarama, a charismatic sports car, celebrates its 50th anniversary
- Tesla wants to build third-generation charging stations in China
- Volkswagen will stop selling Passat sedan in Europe
- Tesla is already worth more than $ 550 billion – it entered the Top 6 most valuable companies in the US