Euro NCAP confirmed the record Tesla Model 3July 4, 2019
A reputable European organization carried out a series of crash tests for the latest innovations.
Among the tested models were: two Mercedes Benz (GLE, B-Class), KIA Seed, Skoda Scala, DS 3 Crossback and Tesla Model 3. All received 5 stars out of 5 possible.
Hatchback from the Czech manufacturer Skoda Scala in relation to the safety of adults received 97% of the 100 possible, for the protection of children 87%, of the movement participants 81%. Electronic assistants were rated at 76%. Mercedes: safety of the driver and adult passengers is estimated at 96% for the B-Class model and 91% for the GLE. For children, the estimate was 90% for both types of cars, 78% of both cars received for the safety of other road users. Electronic helpers are rated at 75 and 78%, respectively.
The Tesla Model 2 car “won” 96% for the driver and adult passengers. Safety of children was 86%, pedestrians 74% and the effectiveness of “assistants” in 94%.
The South Korean KIA Seed received a “top five” with the proviso: only when using the doppack security. Without it, the score drops by one star. The driver and passengers are protected by 88%, children – 85, and pedestrians in 73%. Electronic auxiliary systems were worse than rivals and showed only 68%.
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV