EU Council adopts new rules for marking car tiresFebruary 26, 2020
On February 25, the Council of the European Union adopted a regulation on new rules for marking car tires – in particular, it refers to such parameters as noise, wet grip and fuel economy.
This was reported on the website of the European Council.
In addition, labels on tires will become more visible and understandable to consumers thanks to new obligations for their image.
“The new rules for marking car tires will reduce fuel consumption and contribute to the achievement of EU green goals. The new tire labeling system is designed to reduce harmful emissions and noise levels on the roads, as well as improve road safety,” the report said.
It is noted that the new rules will enter into force after adoption by the European Parliament and publication in the official journal of the EU.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air