EU Council adopts new rules for marking car tiresFebruary 26, 2020
On February 25, the Council of the European Union adopted a regulation on new rules for marking car tires – in particular, it refers to such parameters as noise, wet grip and fuel economy.
This was reported on the website of the European Council.
In addition, labels on tires will become more visible and understandable to consumers thanks to new obligations for their image.
“The new rules for marking car tires will reduce fuel consumption and contribute to the achievement of EU green goals. The new tire labeling system is designed to reduce harmful emissions and noise levels on the roads, as well as improve road safety,” the report said.
It is noted that the new rules will enter into force after adoption by the European Parliament and publication in the official journal of the EU.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious