Esteban Okon tests 2020 tire prototypesSeptember 12, 2019
On Thursday, Pirelli began two-day tests on the French Paul Ricard track. Together with Renault, Sergey Sirotkin takes part in the tests, testing 18-inch tires at the wheel of last year’s car.
Together with Renault, the Mercedes champion team with Esteban Okon also participates in the tests. The French racer is testing tire prototypes for the 2020 season. The weather for testing is favorable – cloudless sky and + 29C.
- Tesla wants to license its autopilot software
- Rimac said he would do with the purchased Bugatti
- The queue for the Toyota Land Cruiser stretches for 4 years
- Mazda patented eight new brands
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 to officially debut on October 26