Esteban Okon tests 2020 tire prototypesSeptember 12, 2019
On Thursday, Pirelli began two-day tests on the French Paul Ricard track. Together with Renault, Sergey Sirotkin takes part in the tests, testing 18-inch tires at the wheel of last year’s car.
Together with Renault, the Mercedes champion team with Esteban Okon also participates in the tests. The French racer is testing tire prototypes for the 2020 season. The weather for testing is favorable – cloudless sky and + 29C.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires