Esteban Okon tests 2020 tire prototypesSeptember 12, 2019
On Thursday, Pirelli began two-day tests on the French Paul Ricard track. Together with Renault, Sergey Sirotkin takes part in the tests, testing 18-inch tires at the wheel of last year’s car.
Together with Renault, the Mercedes champion team with Esteban Okon also participates in the tests. The French racer is testing tire prototypes for the 2020 season. The weather for testing is favorable – cloudless sky and + 29C.
- This heavily modified BMW i8 Roadster costs $ 140,000
- In Brazil, a warehouse of 96 Chevrolet cars from the 90s was found in one shed
- DAMD tuning studio unveils updated Daihatsu Taft with Land Rover Defender design
- Chevy, Ford and Toyota Prepare 3 Race Car Debuts for NASCAR
- Mercedes-Benz has started deliveries of the premium Actros Edition 2 truck