Esteban Okon tests 2020 tire prototypesSeptember 12, 2019
On Thursday, Pirelli began two-day tests on the French Paul Ricard track. Together with Renault, Sergey Sirotkin takes part in the tests, testing 18-inch tires at the wheel of last year’s car.
Together with Renault, the Mercedes champion team with Esteban Okon also participates in the tests. The French racer is testing tire prototypes for the 2020 season. The weather for testing is favorable – cloudless sky and + 29C.
- Rare blue Lancia Delta will be sold at auction
- Renault presented an electric car for its own car sharing
- Peugeot risks not returning to the American market
- Charged electric hatchback Cupra el-Born debuts in 2021
- Updated 2022 Audi S8 spotted in tests