Esteban Ocon will test the car before the Andros Trophy stageDecember 24, 2018
A former Force India pilot will test an electric car at the Isola 2000 ski resort.
Season 2019 Formula 1 Windows will hold on the bench as part of the Mercedes team, but even now, during the holidays, he found time to participate in the winter series of Andros Trophy races. Last weekend, he visited a stage in Andorra to cheer on his fellow Dorian Boccolcci, who is playing in the Elite category.
“In Isola 2000, I’m going to test an electric car before the next race, but I’m not going to participate in it,” Motosport cites the words. – But we will consider this idea later. I will also come to the final stage in Paris. ”
In the Elite Pro category, the first two stages of the racers won on cars with four-wheel drive, but the Frenchman will test a rear-wheel drive electric car in early January.
Meanwhile, the Scuderia was awarded the Golden Tapir statuette for Formula 1 in its failed season 2018.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors