Esteban Ocon will test the car before the Andros Trophy stageDecember 24, 2018
A former Force India pilot will test an electric car at the Isola 2000 ski resort.
Season 2019 Formula 1 Windows will hold on the bench as part of the Mercedes team, but even now, during the holidays, he found time to participate in the winter series of Andros Trophy races. Last weekend, he visited a stage in Andorra to cheer on his fellow Dorian Boccolcci, who is playing in the Elite category.
“In Isola 2000, I’m going to test an electric car before the next race, but I’m not going to participate in it,” Motosport cites the words. – But we will consider this idea later. I will also come to the final stage in Paris. ”
In the Elite Pro category, the first two stages of the racers won on cars with four-wheel drive, but the Frenchman will test a rear-wheel drive electric car in early January.
Meanwhile, the Scuderia was awarded the Golden Tapir statuette for Formula 1 in its failed season 2018.
- Financial bubble may emerge in the electric car market
- Lamborghini Jarama, a charismatic sports car, celebrates its 50th anniversary
- Tesla wants to build third-generation charging stations in China
- Volkswagen will stop selling Passat sedan in Europe
- Tesla is already worth more than $ 550 billion – it entered the Top 6 most valuable companies in the US