Escape from coronavirus: China has created the perfect car for self-isolationMarch 31, 2020
To escape from the annoying coronavirus away, but at the same time to maintain the necessary level of comfort offers the Chinese company Xinge.
The manufacturer of motor vehicles has created several versions of the “home on wheels” based on a tricycle. The novelty is able to move on the road at a speed of 45 km / h. It is driven by a small electric motor, the power for which is provided by a 7.2 kWh battery, but you can order a version with the usual ICE.
There is enough space in the passenger compartment for three people. There is a sofa, a table, a TV, air conditioning, a small refrigerator, and an electric stove is hidden in the drawer.
But the most amazing thing about this motor home is its price. It will cost $ 4900, and if you buy a batch, you can save significantly.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published