Esapekka Lappi took the lead at the start of the Rally MexicoMarch 8, 2019
The third stage of the 2019 World Rally Championship started on Thursday evening in the Mexican state of Guanajuato. After the opening ceremony, participants had to pass a short spectator special stage of 1.14 km in length. However, not everyone succeeded.
When it was the turn of the favorites of the championship Ott Tyanaka, Thierry Neuville and Sebastien Ogier, the organizers decided to cancel the DOP for security reasons. The reason was the springboard damaged when other participants jumped 100 meters before the finish.
In the end, the first numbers of Toyota, Hyundai and Citroen were credited with a conditional time of 1.01.2, as became the third leader of shakedown, Chris Mick. The gap from the holder of the best result of Esapekki Lappi was 0.6 seconds.
The main program of the Rally Mexico will begin on Friday
- Chevy Corvette C8 more powerful Z06 spotted in benchmarks
- 1993 Honda NSX Type-R or weekend supercar
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Turbo S vs. McLaren 600LT
- Will the 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor “charged” pickup be available in a new color?
- Tuned Bentley Bentayga is on sale