Enthusiasts made a twin-engine Mazda MX-3August 28, 2019
Amateur engineers created a rather unique model of the Mazda MX-3, it gained fame through the You-tube channel “Hoonigan Daily Transmission”.
According to experts, the model is “one of the craziest” projects. The reason was the 1.8 liter Mazda K8 turbocharged 6-cylinder engine in the front of the car and the optional 2.5-liter V6 turbocharged. Power in total amounted to 900 horsepower.
At the same time, the owner has the ability to control the Mazda MX-3 in three ways: only using one engine on the front wheel drive, or exclusively on the rear wheel drive and the second engine. The third method – both power units, transmitting power to all 4 wheels.
- The interior of the new Genesis G90 was first shown in the photo
- Hyundai showed the updated crossover Tucson L
- Audi TTS Competition Plus for the European market will be more powerful
- The prices for the new SUV from Nissan have been announced
- Rolls-Royce cars get new body colors