Enthusiasts made a twin-engine Mazda MX-3August 28, 2019
Amateur engineers created a rather unique model of the Mazda MX-3, it gained fame through the You-tube channel “Hoonigan Daily Transmission”.
According to experts, the model is “one of the craziest” projects. The reason was the 1.8 liter Mazda K8 turbocharged 6-cylinder engine in the front of the car and the optional 2.5-liter V6 turbocharged. Power in total amounted to 900 horsepower.
At the same time, the owner has the ability to control the Mazda MX-3 in three ways: only using one engine on the front wheel drive, or exclusively on the rear wheel drive and the second engine. The third method – both power units, transmitting power to all 4 wheels.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station