Elvis motorcycle has become one of the most expensive in the worldSeptember 4, 2019
The 1979 Harley-Davidson FLH 1200 Electra Glide, owned by Elvis Presley, was auctioned off for $ 800,000 instead of the expected two million. Despite the fact that the lot did not live up to expectations, it took an honorable third place in the ranking of the most expensive motorcycles in the world.
A bike with a modest 203 kilometers on the odometer found a new owner on August 31. Before falling into the hands of a private collector, the Harley-Davidson FLH 1200 Electra Glide was part of the exposition of the American Pioneer Auto Museum in South Dakota for three decades.
As for the other two expensive motorcycles that the rock and roll king’s bike could not be “overtaken”, this is the 1951 Vincent Black Lightning for $ 929 thousand and the 1915 Cyclone Board Track Racer for $ 852 thousand.
Speaking about other rare bikes for which auction visitors are ready to pay large sums, we should recall the 1907 Harley-Davidson Strap Tank, sold for $ 715 thousand and the Harley-Davidson Fat Boy from the movie Terminator 2: Judgment Day, which drove around Hero of Arnold Schwerzweger. “Terminator Motorcycle” at one time went under the hammer for 512 thousand dollars.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos