Elton John’s first Ferrari to be auctionedAugust 22, 2019
In the UK, they will sell at an Ferrari 365 GTB / 4 Daytona, owned by Elton John. The musician owned the Italian supercar from 1973 to 1975. For a 47-year-old car they expect to gain at least half a million dollars.
Complete with a car, the auction house is ready to provide a whole package of documents, including order forms, a service book and a certificate confirming a mileage of 82 thousand miles (about 132 thousand kilometers). Oldtimer is in excellent condition and factory paint, only interior trim has been updated.
The classic Ferrari 365 GTB / 4 Daytona was equipped with a 4.4-liter twelve-cylinder engine with a camber angle of 60 degrees. An engine with a capacity of 353 horsepower allowed the coupe to gain the first “hundred” in 5.1 seconds and reach a maximum speed of 280 kilometers per hour.
Bidding at the Dallas Burston Polo Club in the UK will begin on September 21. According to experts, a Ferrari 365 GTB / 4 Daytona with a history can earn from 425,000 to 475,000 pounds .
- The cost of the children’s Bugatti Baby II was announced
- Mercedes showed off-road capabilities of the electric EQC 4×4²
- McLaren showed a new supercar Artura on a teaser
- Photos of the pickup Toyota Tundra 2022 model year
- Musk bypasses Gates to become the second richest man in the world