Elon Musk’s ship Cargo Dragon returned to EarthJanuary 14, 2021
The cargo reusable spacecraft company Ilona Mask’s SpaceX Cargo Dragon has returned from the International Space Station to Earth.
The spacecraft, which delivered 2,900 kg of cargo from the American space agency NASA to the ISS in December, returned to Earth about 2,350 kg of old equipment and the results of experiments. As part of SpaceX’s contract with NASA, this was already the 21st cargo mission to supply the ISS.
Now Cargo Dragon is the only spacecraft in the world that is capable of returning cargo from the ISS to Earth.
The modified Cargo Dragon, which is now capable of delivering 50% more weight and 20% more cargo volume than the previous model, automatically adapted to the ISS on December 7.
NASA notes that this was the first ever automatic docking of a cargo ship and the first time when two SpaceX ships were docked to the ISS at once.
- Third generation Haval H6 SUV prices announced
- BMW plans to double EV sales in 2021
- Mercedes-Benz has published details of the new electric crossover EQA
- Automotive brands that patent the most innovations named
- Former Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn may go to jail for 10 years