Elon Musk spoke about testing the new Tesla autopilotAugust 16, 2020
The Tesla CEO said he barely interferes with the test version of the electric vehicle’s autopilot during home-to-work trips.
According to Elon Musk in June, engineers of the American company are working on a new version of the Autopilot system. The head of Tesla added that the program code of the autonomous driving system will be completely rewritten, and the technologies of neural networks will be widely used in the creation of a new one.
On August 14, Max announced that he was using a test alpha version of the new autopilot in his own car. He compared the transition to a new version of the system with a “quantum leap”. Almost zero driver intervention is required during the route from home to work, he said. Expanded testing of the new version of the autopilot will begin in 6-10 weeks, and by the end of 2020 Musk expects to implement a fully autonomous driving function.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup