Elon Musk responded to accusationsFebruary 26, 2019
The head of Tesla, Ilon Mask, gave a comment after the Securities and Exchange Commission accused him of violating the pre-trial agreement. About this he wrote on his Twitter page.
As Musk noted, the commission did not familiarize with the release of the company, which stated that Tesla will release from 350 to 500 thousand cars.
- Rare 47-year-old BMW Turbo will go under the hammer for $ 140,000
- First prototype battery with five minutes charge received
- Toyota Raize becomes Japan’s best-selling crossover in 2020
- Blizzard in Japan leads to large-scale accident
- Tesla opens first service center in Hainan, China