Elon Musk responded to accusationsFebruary 26, 2019
The head of Tesla, Ilon Mask, gave a comment after the Securities and Exchange Commission accused him of violating the pre-trial agreement. About this he wrote on his Twitter page.
As Musk noted, the commission did not familiarize with the release of the company, which stated that Tesla will release from 350 to 500 thousand cars.
- Interior view: Mercedes-AMG E63 S 2021 accelerates to 300 km / h
- Rare Ford GT ’67 Heritage Edition to be auctioned off
- Toy Cybertruck made of cardboard and toothpicks does a good job off-road
- Look at an old Toyota Camry with license plate fender flares
- Ather Electric showed a special variation of the 450X scooter