Elon Musk makes excuses for broken glass in Tesla CybertruckNovember 26, 2019
At the presentation of the new Cybertruck electric pickup, an incident unpleasant for the inventor occurred – the novelty’s armored glass could not stand the blow when they aimed it with a metal ball to demonstrate strength.
Note that recently the presentation of the long-awaited electric pickup truck from the American company Tesla, called Cybertruck, took place. The main advantage of the novelty, which was demonstrated as part of the debut, was the armored body and glass. So, the pickup was subjected to a public powerful blow to the public with a large sledgehammer, and then steel balls were thrown into the side windows, which damaged the windows.
Elon Musk was a little shocked by this outcome and later published a video from the tests before the presentation, on which the glasses easily withstood the blows of the ball. “I don’t understand why it crashed,” – Musk said.
A little later, commentators expressed their guesses about the failure of the experience. One of Twitter users named Rod Adib wrote to the billionaire: “I know why the window cracked. It’s okay, Elon. But you should first throw the ball out the window, and only then hit the door with a sledgehammer. ”
- US Post Provider Will Build Military Trucks
- The head of Citroen predicted a drop in the popularity of diesel engines in the next 3-4 years
- Ford E-Transit electric van prepares for testing in summer 2022
- Jaguar chief designer leaves in anticipation of brand’s switch to electric vehicles
- Mitsubishi has reduced its presence in the Chinese auto industry