Elon Musk is suspected of having a coronavirus: two out of four tests were positiveNovember 13, 2020
SpaceX founder and Tesla CEO Elon Musk has contracted the coronavirus.
The entrepreneur said that he showed symptoms of a common cold. He passed four tests for COVID-19, two of which tested positive. The billionaire wrote about this on his personal Twitter page.
At the same time, Musk noted that he was surprised by the difference in the results of PCR tests, since he passed them in the same laboratory. He clarified that he had retaken the test in other laboratories and is now awaiting the results.
“Something very strange is happening. Today I tested for COVID four times. The results of two tests are negative, two are positive. The same equipment, the same test, the same nurse,” Musk said.
He added that if this happened to him, it could be a common problem.
Elon Musk clarified that while the symptoms resemble a common cold. He also stressed that he will soon receive the results of PCR tests from different laboratories and the situation will become clear.
- KIA expands Ceed engine range in Europe
- Peugeot starts selling Landtrek pickup in Latin America
- Drag racing: “charged” hatchback Mercedes-AMG A45 vs. Jaguar Project 8
- Big BMW “nostrils” will be available for older models
- Off-road limousine for parties built on the basis of Chevrolet pickup truck