Elon Musk in the week made a fortune of $ 2.1 billionJanuary 27, 2020
Last week, Elon Musk, Tesla’s chief executive officer, made a fortune of $ 2.1 billion. At an incredible pace, his fortune increased in light of the sharp increase in Tesla’s capitalization, of which he is the largest shareholder.
The calculation was carried out by Bloomberg. As of January 20, the entrepreneur’s fortune was estimated at $ 30.9 billion, while on the 23rd, his value increased to $ 33.3 billion, on January 24, Mask’s wealth decreased to $ 33 billion and fixed at this mark on the weekend.
Forbes reporters have slightly different data. According to their estimates, from January 20 to 23, Musk earned $ 1.7 billion, and now his fortune totals $ 32 billion. He is in 28th place in the list of the richest people in the world – one notch lower than Bloomberg estimates.
Last Wednesday, Tesla’s market capitalization exceeded $ 100 billion, as of January 27, 9:50 Moscow time, this figure is $ 101.8 billion.
In addition to his Tesla position, Ilon is a co-founder of PayPal, the founder, co-owner, CEO and chief engineer of SpaceX, a space company. He was also a member of the board of directors of SolarCity, a company founded by his cousins before the merger with Tesla.
- Porsche Taycan drift on test track in Lapland
- Japan released titanium bracelets with the Nissan GT-R logo
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan painted in the national racing color of Great Britain
- The most expensive Bentley: ash paint, 5,000-year-old wood and other Bacalar improvements
- Take a look at the Toyota Land Cruiser with a tent on the roof and mileage of half a million kilometers