Elon Musk considers the current rate of cryptocurrencies overstatedFebruary 21, 2021
Founder and CEO of Tesla Inc. Elon Musk considers the rate of cryptocurrencies, in particular bitcoin and ether, to be overvalued.
“Money is just data that allows us to avoid the inconvenience of bartering. This data, like all data, is prone to delays and errors. The system will evolve to minimize both. Therefore, I consider the price of bitcoin and ether overvalued “.
According to the cryptocurrency exchange Coindesk, as of 3:20 am on February 21, the cost of one bitcoin is $ 55,995.
On February 9, it became known that Elon Musk’s company Tesla bought Bitcoin cryptocurrencies for $ 1.5 billion. Then it caused a rise in the price of the crypt, which soon set a new record.
- Porsche may return to Formula 1
- Mercedes-Benz has published the first teaser of the new EQS
- In Singapore, cars with internal combustion engines will be banned by 2025
- Geely and Mercedes-Benz to unveil Smart electric crossover concept
- Lamborghini reveals details of its new Huracan STO