Elon Musk bypassed Mark Zuckerberg in the ranking of the richest people in the worldNovember 19, 2020
This information is reported by Bloomberg.
According to available information, the founder and head of SpaceX and Tesla, Elon Musk, is now in the third line of the Bloomberg rating, displacing Mark Zuckenberg (Facebook) from the top three.
So, following the results of November 18, 202, Musk’s fortune reached $ 120 billion, adding $ 10.2 billion. In turn, Mark Zuckerberg is now in fourth place, having reduced his fortune by $ 1 billion (to $ 103 billion).
Tesla’s rise in popularity stems from the fact that the electric car maker will be added to the S&P 500 broad market index next month. Shares rose 8.2% on Wednesday and 10.2% on Wednesday.
- KIA expands Ceed engine range in Europe
- Peugeot starts selling Landtrek pickup in Latin America
- Drag racing: “charged” hatchback Mercedes-AMG A45 vs. Jaguar Project 8
- Big BMW “nostrils” will be available for older models
- Off-road limousine for parties built on the basis of Chevrolet pickup truck