Elon Musk bypassed Mark Zuckerberg in the ranking of the richest people in the worldNovember 19, 2020
This information is reported by Bloomberg.
According to available information, the founder and head of SpaceX and Tesla, Elon Musk, is now in the third line of the Bloomberg rating, displacing Mark Zuckenberg (Facebook) from the top three.
So, following the results of November 18, 202, Musk’s fortune reached $ 120 billion, adding $ 10.2 billion. In turn, Mark Zuckerberg is now in fourth place, having reduced his fortune by $ 1 billion (to $ 103 billion).
Tesla’s rise in popularity stems from the fact that the electric car maker will be added to the S&P 500 broad market index next month. Shares rose 8.2% on Wednesday and 10.2% on Wednesday.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system