Elon Musk announced his intention to sell all his belongingsMay 2, 2020
The head of Tesla said this on Friday, May 1, on his Twitter page.
Thus, Elon Musk is going to sell almost all of his property. In his Twitter account, he indicated that he was going to sell everything that he had. Note that there is no explanation for this decision.
Also, Elon Musk noted that he considers the value of Tesla shares to be too high. Note that the quotes of securities of this company on Friday, May 1, fell by 71.81 dollars (9.18%), amounting to 710.07 dollars.
Earlier, we wrote about the delay in the release of the Tesla Semi electric drone-free truck. Apparently, in connection with the coronavirus pandemic, the production of the novelty had to be moved, although after the presentation a large number of orders from large companies began to arrive on it.
- Lotus will unveil a new sports car this summer
- 2022 BMW X4 M prototype spotted during winter trials
- Lancia will become Stellantis’ premium brand
- Grenadier plant to be relocated to Europe
- Ford renews Thunderbird trademark