Elon Musk announced his intention to sell all his belongingsMay 2, 2020
The head of Tesla said this on Friday, May 1, on his Twitter page.
Thus, Elon Musk is going to sell almost all of his property. In his Twitter account, he indicated that he was going to sell everything that he had. Note that there is no explanation for this decision.
Also, Elon Musk noted that he considers the value of Tesla shares to be too high. Note that the quotes of securities of this company on Friday, May 1, fell by 71.81 dollars (9.18%), amounting to 710.07 dollars.
Earlier, we wrote about the delay in the release of the Tesla Semi electric drone-free truck. Apparently, in connection with the coronavirus pandemic, the production of the novelty had to be moved, although after the presentation a large number of orders from large companies began to arrive on it.
- Ford Bronco now available with 7-speed manual transmission
- Mercedes has decided to postpone the premiere of the electric crossover EQA
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S or Chevy Camaro ZL1
- Engine of 3000-horsepower diesel truck explodes on dyno
- Nissan Maxima received an anniversary special version