Elon Musk announced a $ 100 million competitionJanuary 22, 2021
Space X founder Elon Musk has pledged $ 100 million to whoever comes up with the best carbon capture technology.
The inventor, entrepreneur, investor, engineer and billionaire Musk wrote about this on Twitter. He will announce the details of the competition next week.
“I am donating $ 100 million for the Best Carbon Capture Technology Prize. Details next week,” Musk wrote.
Under the publication, social network users invited him to donate this money to the fight against coronavirus and the purchase of vaccines.
“Why don’t you go into the coronavirus vaccine, don’t you think it’s a little more important now?” – turned to the Mask.
As AutoTimesNews reported earlier, Elon Musk lost $ 14 billion in a day and ceased to be the richest on the planet. Tesla shares plunged 7%, pushing Musk’s equity to $ 176.2 billion.
- Honda unveils new HR-V hybrid for Europe ahead of late 2021 launch
- Hyundai froze assembly of Kona EV over fire recall
- MINI refreshes John Cooper Works convertible
- Audi introduced the electric crossover Audi Q6 e-tron
- The first pictures of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 300 appeared on the web