Elon Musk announced a $ 100 million competitionJanuary 22, 2021
Space X founder Elon Musk has pledged $ 100 million to whoever comes up with the best carbon capture technology.
The inventor, entrepreneur, investor, engineer and billionaire Musk wrote about this on Twitter. He will announce the details of the competition next week.
“I am donating $ 100 million for the Best Carbon Capture Technology Prize. Details next week,” Musk wrote.
Under the publication, social network users invited him to donate this money to the fight against coronavirus and the purchase of vaccines.
“Why don’t you go into the coronavirus vaccine, don’t you think it’s a little more important now?” – turned to the Mask.
As AutoTimesNews reported earlier, Elon Musk lost $ 14 billion in a day and ceased to be the richest on the planet. Tesla shares plunged 7%, pushing Musk’s equity to $ 176.2 billion.
- Hyundai reveals plans to modernize its lineup
- Atelier Mansory has presented a completely wild version of the Ferrari Portofino
- New hatchback Cupra Leon came out in 242-horsepower petrol modification
- Renault shares details on new 1.2 TCe engine for Clio to Kadjar cars
- Renault aims to be Europe’s greenest brand by 2030