Elon Mask promised a fully autonomous system by the end of this year.February 22, 2019
Tesla CEO said the company is on track to release a fully autonomous system. This should happen before the end of the year. However, the system will still require drivers to monitor the road.
“This means that this year the car will be able to find you in the parking lot, pick up and take you to your destination,” said Ilon Musk. “I would say that I’m sure of it. This is not a question mark. ”
However, the company found it necessary to additionally inform that “fully autonomous driving” does not necessarily mean the fourth level of autonomy, which does not require human intervention.
“My guess is when we think that the driver will be able to fall asleep safely at the beginning of the journey and wake up at the destination? Perhaps by the end of next year, ”says Musk.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors