Elon Mask promised a fully autonomous system by the end of this year.February 22, 2019
Tesla CEO said the company is on track to release a fully autonomous system. This should happen before the end of the year. However, the system will still require drivers to monitor the road.
“This means that this year the car will be able to find you in the parking lot, pick up and take you to your destination,” said Ilon Musk. “I would say that I’m sure of it. This is not a question mark. ”
However, the company found it necessary to additionally inform that “fully autonomous driving” does not necessarily mean the fourth level of autonomy, which does not require human intervention.
“My guess is when we think that the driver will be able to fall asleep safely at the beginning of the journey and wake up at the destination? Perhaps by the end of next year, ”says Musk.
- Financial bubble may emerge in the electric car market
- Lamborghini Jarama, a charismatic sports car, celebrates its 50th anniversary
- Tesla wants to build third-generation charging stations in China
- Volkswagen will stop selling Passat sedan in Europe
- Tesla is already worth more than $ 550 billion – it entered the Top 6 most valuable companies in the US