Elon Musk accused of violating the pre-trial agreementFebruary 26, 2019
In the US, the Federal Securities and Exchange Commission appealed to a New York court for the violation of the agreements by Tesla head Ilon Mask. This is reported by CNBC.
According to the commission, Musk violated the agreement with the organization when he posted a tweet that Tesla would produce about 500 thousand vehicles this year. However, he could post such information only after the approval of the organization.
The statement emphasizes that Musk posted false information about Tesla.
- Electric crossover Ioniq 5 unveiledin the screenshot
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 300 will be available for pre-order in March
- Mazda MX-5 turned into a retro roadster
- Ford to recall US police cars
- New Segway-transformer Ninebot received a racing wheel and a capacious battery