Elon Musk accused of violating the pre-trial agreementFebruary 26, 2019
In the US, the Federal Securities and Exchange Commission appealed to a New York court for the violation of the agreements by Tesla head Ilon Mask. This is reported by CNBC.
According to the commission, Musk violated the agreement with the organization when he posted a tweet that Tesla would produce about 500 thousand vehicles this year. However, he could post such information only after the approval of the organization.
The statement emphasizes that Musk posted false information about Tesla.
- Tuned Porsche 944 will be sold at auction
- Exclusive Lamborghini Aventador SVJ 63 Roadster covered with protective film
- There was a teaser for the Italian supercar Taraschi Berardo
- Beijing Radiance concept unveiled at Beijing Auto Show
- 2021 Dacia Sandero and Logan unveiled