Electrocross Tesla Model X tested on extreme off-road with mudApril 7, 2019
The crossover showed high enough abilities that can be viewed on the presented video. Powerful engine, high enough ground clearance and advanced all-wheel drive have shown themselves in action.
A video appeared on the Internet that shows how the electric crossover copes with heavy off-road conditions. The Czech site Teslicka CZ has published a video that shows how Tesla Model X is driving on heavy off-road conditions. The company specializes in renting cars for various purposes, and one of the services is the use of electric vehicles for extreme recreation by car.
It is noteworthy that the video crossover is presented in a fully standard configuration with highway tires. Nevertheless, he was able to adequately cope with the deep mud, climbs and descents. This was made possible by: intelligent all-wheel drive with electric motors on each axis; low center of gravity due to the battery in the bottom; completely flat bottom with titanium protection, clearance up to 230 mm; power up to 500 horsepower and 600 Nm of torque from the start.
- New Toyota Land Cruiser will be awarded with Gazoo Racing Magic version
- Mercedes presented two all-wheel drive variations of the Mercedes EQA electric car
- Ford Kuga tests powerful Argo AI autonomous driving LIDAR sensor
- Lewis Hamilton won the Spanish Grand Prix
- Connected car sales are growing despite chip shortages