Electric Volkswagen I.D. R fought the McLaren 720sFebruary 24, 2020
Volkswagen’s latest electric sports car is racing with hardcore McLaren 720s.
Electric sports car Volkswagen I.D. R has already managed to get into the headlines of several high-profile news. Recall that in 2019 he set a new record for the Pike Peak Hill Climb track with a result of 7 minutes 57 seconds. Also do not forget that I.D. The R is the fastest electric car in the legendary Nurburgring with a lap time of 6 minutes 5 seconds.
Thanks to Volkswagen I.D. R The German automaker is demonstrating the full power of its electric cars to market them. In order to test the performance of Volkswagen I.D. R Chris Harris from Top Gear decided to compare it with the McLaren 720s during the drag race.
Recall that Volkswagen I.D. R is driven by three electric motors, which allows the car to accelerate from standstill to 100 km / h in about 2 seconds. Given these characteristics, you can predict the winner of the race in advance.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily