Electric truck Valeo demonstrated In JapanDecember 4, 2019
The machine is a joint creation of the French corporation Valeo and the Japanese University of Gunma.
The new electric car is positioned as something between a pickup and a van. The new truck is based on the proprietary Valeo 48V system with eDrive electric motors. The first electric motor is located in front, and the second – in the rear, that is, the car has four-wheel drive.
The power of each motor is only 20 hp. But the car is designed to transport goods through the territory of different plants, for this reason, the declared performance is quite enough.
As emphasized, the truck is able to cover a distance of up to 100 km on a single charge, and its maximum speed is 100 km / h. Currently, the market prospects of this electric model are not specified.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid