Electric supercar with life support system shown in the USNovember 18, 2019
In the US, the concept of electric supercar Zero 1 from Faraday Future was demonstrated.
Features of the electric car showed on the channel Supercar Blonde. The program also demonstrated the principle of a life support system built into the vehicle.
According to the developers, the electric car can accelerate to 100 km / h in less than 3 seconds. To do this, each of the wheels will be equipped with an electric motor, and the total power of the installation will exceed 1000 hp.
The engineers also promised an “intelligent steering wheel” with a built-in smartphone of their own making. In addition, the buyer will receive the function of autopilot and sealed cockpit with a bucket seat.
A characteristic feature of the electric car will be the driver’s life support system, which supplies water and oxygen to a special helmet connected through the occipital part. It is unknown at this time why such a radical function may be required.
In the future, everyone is invited to look at the electric car at the Peterson Automobile Museum in Los Angeles from November 18, notes ITxinwen.
- Images of a futuristic Suzuki car appeared on the network
- BMW M3 station wagon spotted in tests
- Top Gear’s Stig racer shows what the Lamborghini Urus is capable of
- New 2021 Cadillac Escalade can be driven despite windshield
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S vs. tuned BMW X3 Competition