Electric Polestar 2 has a new defectOctober 30, 2020
Earlier, these cars already had a serious malfunction, due to which all sold cars had to be recalled.
A new fault was found on Polestar 2 electric cars. Thus, a service campaign will soon begin, which will affect 3,150 cars.
The problem is already known – according to the portal Insideevs.com, it consists in a malfunction of the high-voltage heater of the car’s coolant. The recall campaign will begin next Monday, November 2. As a reminder, early buyers started complaining about Polestar 2 back in September – many were experiencing a sudden power outage problem.
At first, the Swedish company did not pay attention, but soon the problem became widespread.
As a result, on October 6, a service campaign began, within the framework of which a faulty inverter was replaced on all machines.
Earlier it became known that Polestar will produce three electric cars at a new plant in China. All cars will be based on a Volvo platform. And one of the new products at the moment remains a complete mystery, but the debut car will be a crossover.
- Ken Block’s Ford Mustang loses a drag race for the first time
- China will double the production of batteries for electric cars
- Ford F-150 electric version released
- New Skoda Enyaq iV Acoustic Signature will receive a unique soundtrack
- Mercedes-AMG has published prices for the extreme sports car GT Black Series 2021