Electric pickup GMC Hummer EV sold out in 10 minutesOctober 23, 2020
The new electric pickup Hummer EV in 2022 was priced at $ 112,595.
The American company General Motors has recently presented a new pickup Hummer EV Edition 1 2022, which received a price tag of $ 112,595.
In this version, the electric car received a three-engine system. The body of the model is painted white, as well as the interior of the Lunar Horizon, inside which flaunts the “Edition 1” badge. Tesla rival Cybertruck was one of the first to occupy the promising niche of all-electric trucks.
It is noted that all cars available for sale were reserved in record time – in just 9 minutes, the company sold the entire special series of GMC Hummer EV Edition 1 pickups.
Recall that the Hummer EV3 was priced at $ 99,995 and it will not appear until the fall of 2021, and the Hummer EV2X with a minimum price tag of $ 89,995 is expected after 2023. The new Hummer EV2, priced at $ 79,995, will not appear until spring 2024.
- The interior of the new Genesis G90 was first shown in the photo
- Hyundai showed the updated crossover Tucson L
- Audi TTS Competition Plus for the European market will be more powerful
- The prices for the new SUV from Nissan have been announced
- Rolls-Royce cars get new body colors