Electric Lightning Strike (teaser)January 20, 2019
The company Lightning Motorcycles announced a teaser for the new model Lightning Strike, which, unlike the flagship LS-218, will be designed for a wider range of buyers. The manufacturer, in simple terms, is working on a more massive product.
Price is the most important for a mass product. The Lightning Strike electric bicycle will cost $ 12,998 (in the USA), which is an excellent price tag in comparison with the Zero SR ($ 16,495) and, all the more, the LS-218 ($ 38,888). Unfortunately, there is not much information yet. At the moment, it is known that the electric cycle will have a power reserve of 240 km, will be able to accelerate to 240 km / h and recharge in 35 minutes (only when using a special charger).
On the teaser photo you can see only the outlines of the headlights, very similar to the Ducati 1198. We can assume that the Lightning Strike will have a full fairing.
The manufacturer plans to submit a serial model and technical details in March 2019.
- Elon Musk promised an affordable electric car for Europe
- Electric cars Audi E-Tron and E-Tron Sportback have been updated
- Serial production of Skoda Enyaq iV electric car started in the Czech Republic
- Elon Musk named the range of the electric Tesla truck
- Genesis GV60 electric crossover to debut in 2021