Electric Hummer want to adapt to the needs of the armyJuly 22, 2020
The portal carscoops.com reports.
General Motors recently won a multi-million dollar contract to produce a number of all-electric Hummer pickups for the Colorado military. Later, in an interview, GM President David Albritton said that the SUV could serve as an excellent platform for a military vehicle.
It makes sense, given the recently published renders, the new Hummer will have a pickup body and removable roof panels. And if you consider that its power plant can produce up to 1,000 hp, have a power reserve of up to 650 km from a single charge, this becomes a reality. In addition, GM has always said that they are ready to meet the client and make a special car for him if he pays them a lump sum.
Also, do not forget that it was the army that made a huge brutal SUV out of Hummer. True, information about where the pickups will be charged in the event of hostilities is at the moment.
- Sales of hybrid Volkswagen Arteon started in Europe
- New Renault Megane will debut next year
- Lamborghini will recall about 3 thousand Urus crossovers
- Dacia Lodgy will be a 7-seater hybrid SUV
- Hyundai fined $ 54 million for faulty engines