Electric GMC Hummer shown on renderingsMay 9, 2020
The premiere of the novelty was to be held on May 20, but was postponed due to the coronavirus.
The name Hummer has been revived for the electric SUV, which is now under the brand name GMC. There is no exact information about the model’s debut, as the coronavirus pandemic has confused all plans for auto companies. However, the web appeared rendering images of new items that allow you to slightly quench the interest of fans of the model.
In the photos presented, it should be noted that the new product is largely similar to the latest Chevrolet Tahoe. GMC has confirmed that the revived Hummer will be a “truck,” and that can mean anything from a muscular SUV to a traditional pickup, or even something in between.
In one of the model’s commercials released by the manufacturer earlier this year, it is assumed that it will take the form of a traditional pickup truck with four doors and a short bed.
This rendering offers the idea of a three-row seven-seater luxury SUV. While this is not something that is missing from the General Motors portfolio, keep in mind that the new Hummer will rely on an all-electric transmission.
- Financial bubble may emerge in the electric car market
- Lamborghini Jarama, a charismatic sports car, celebrates its 50th anniversary
- Tesla wants to build third-generation charging stations in China
- Volkswagen will stop selling Passat sedan in Europe
- Tesla is already worth more than $ 550 billion – it entered the Top 6 most valuable companies in the US