Electric Genesis G80 will receive level 3 autopilotMay 22, 2020
The Korean company will equip its premium sedan with an autonomous driving system.
According to available information, Samsung and Hyundai have concluded an agreement under which the electric modification of the Genesis G80 will receive a third-level autopilot function.
The new technology will be developed at a joint venture between Hyundai Motor Company and Samsung Electronics. Thus, the Korean brand will take the first step towards full autonomy of control, where driver participation is required only in some situations.
Note that the electric sedan will be able to drive about 500 kilometers on a single battery charge. The battery will be developed by SK Innovation. It is expected that the Genesis eG80 will cost customers $ 81.6 thousand.
- Sales of “charged” versions of liftback and station wagon Volkswagen Arteon started in Europe
- Great Wall showed Chinese electric car with Porsche Panamera design
- Mazda will release a special series of sedans and station wagons Mazda 6 Kuro Edition
- Tesla settles lawsuit against its former engineer
- Subaru recalls nearly a million vehicles