Electric Genesis G80 will receive level 3 autopilotMay 22, 2020
The Korean company will equip its premium sedan with an autonomous driving system.
According to available information, Samsung and Hyundai have concluded an agreement under which the electric modification of the Genesis G80 will receive a third-level autopilot function.
The new technology will be developed at a joint venture between Hyundai Motor Company and Samsung Electronics. Thus, the Korean brand will take the first step towards full autonomy of control, where driver participation is required only in some situations.
Note that the electric sedan will be able to drive about 500 kilometers on a single battery charge. The battery will be developed by SK Innovation. It is expected that the Genesis eG80 will cost customers $ 81.6 thousand.
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari