Electric Genesis eG80 will receive solar panels in the roofSeptember 7, 2020
An interesting car was photographed while undergoing road tests.
Recently, a photo of the new Genesis eG80 sedan with a solar panel on the roof appeared in the Korean media. The novelty differs from the usual Genesis G80 with a large radiator grille, completely hidden under camouflage and 19-inch wheels, which the manufacturer usually installs on prototypes of its electric vehicles.
Another difference from the petrol sedan was the absence of tailpipes at the back – their place was also covered with camouflage. There is no doubt that we have a new prototype Genesis before us either: in some places on the car the corresponding nameplates have been preserved.
Recall that the Genesis eG80 electric car was registered with the brand back in September last year. The production of new items should begin on October 1 of this year at the plant in Ulsan. The new Genesis eG80 is expected to differentiate itself from the competition with fast charging and a range of at least 500 kilometers.
- Look at the pink Rezvani Tank with lemon interior
- Humvee hijacked from military warehouse found in Los Angeles River
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer
- Man tried to burn tires, but ended up burning his Mercedes-AMG
- In some places, the Tesla Model 3 interior warms up to extreme temperatures