Electric crossover Mercedes-Benz of the new generation brought to testsJuly 24, 2020
Motor1 agency has published spy photos of the new generation Mercedes-Benz EQC crossover.
Judging by the common photographs, the model is in the early stages of testing. It is worth saying that the first generation electric cross has not yet appeared in all markets.
The car is built on the platform of the C-Class and GLC family, which was originally developed for cars with internal combustion engines.
The updated EQC will have a fully electric architecture. It will provide the ability to accommodate a battery with a larger size and capacity. The battery of the current EQC with a capacity of 80 kWh provides a range of 471 km in the NEDC cycle.
Mercedes EQC will be released at the end of this summer – early autumn. It will compete with, for example, the Jaguar I-Pace and the Audi e-tron quattro.
In addition, it was recently noted that the restyled Mercedes-Benz S-Class was captured with little or no camouflage. The updated model should receive retractable door handles. The debut of the novelty will take place in September this year.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors