Electric crossover Chery eQ5 will enter the market in JuneMarch 20, 2020
The public premiere of environmentally friendly news from Chery should be held in the near future.
In June 2020, a new electric crossover Chery eQ5 will appear in China, the test assembly of which is already underway. The Chinese electric car will be equipped with one of two available electric motors, whose power varies from 163 to 177 horsepower. In conjunction with them works a box- “automatic”. In terms of size, the Chery eQ5 is comparable to the popular Toyota RAV4 crossover: its length is 4,630 mm with a wheelbase of 2,850 mm. Ground clearance here reaches 194 mm.
The new electrocross weighs about 1,760 kilograms. This is almost 500 kilograms less than its main rivals – Jaguar I-Pace and Mercedes-Benz EQC. The crossover managed to lose weight thanks to the body, which, according to the developers, for the most part consists of aluminum.
Also, the novelty boasts good range (up to 510 kilometers) and enviable dynamic characteristics. As for the price lists for the new product, earlier experts voiced the estimated price tag of 200-250 thousand yuan. For comparison, the same Jaguar I-Pace is much more expensive – its minimum price starts at 630,800 yuan
- Sales of “charged” versions of liftback and station wagon Volkswagen Arteon started in Europe
- Great Wall showed Chinese electric car with Porsche Panamera design
- Mazda will release a special series of sedans and station wagons Mazda 6 Kuro Edition
- Tesla settles lawsuit against its former engineer
- Subaru recalls nearly a million vehicles