Electric Citycar Smart EQ ForTwo received a new seriesJanuary 28, 2021
A special version of the Smart electric car was named BlueDawn.
The Smart EQ ForTwo electric car is now available in the new BlueDawn version, which stands out thanks to a matt dark blue exterior with black accents in the form of door handles, radiator grille, roof and exterior mirror housings.
In addition, the novelty has received 16-inch alloy wheels Brabus in black. As for the equipment of the model, the novelty received a digital radio and seat heating, which were usually offered for a surcharge.
The technical data of the model have not changed and an 82-horsepower electric motor is still installed under the hood of the Smart EQ ForTwo. Prices for the new product start from 28.9 thousand euros.
- Honda unveils new HR-V hybrid for Europe ahead of late 2021 launch
- Hyundai froze assembly of Kona EV over fire recall
- MINI refreshes John Cooper Works convertible
- Audi introduced the electric crossover Audi Q6 e-tron
- The first pictures of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 300 appeared on the web