Electric Chevrolet Corvette has earned the title of the fastest in the worldSeptember 27, 2019
The development of Genovation, the GXE electric supercar, was able to accelerate to 338.28 km / h, thereby breaking its own speed record.
The Genovation GXE coupe, powered by two electric motors, debuted at the CES Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas early last year. Both motors are mounted on the rear axle and collectively produce 800 hp. power and 948 Nm of torque. The claimed acceleration to 100 km / h does not take only 3 seconds, and its maximum speed is 354 km / h
The record race took place at the test site of the John F. Kennedy Space Center on Merritt Island, in the US state of Florida. The model, based on the Chevrolet Corvette, was able to accelerate to 328.28 km / h, while the previous record was 326 km / h. In total, Genovation plans to produce 75 of these cars, each of which is valued at least 750 thousand dollars. Deliveries should begin before the end of this year.
- Sales of “charged” versions of liftback and station wagon Volkswagen Arteon started in Europe
- Great Wall showed Chinese electric car with Porsche Panamera design
- Mazda will release a special series of sedans and station wagons Mazda 6 Kuro Edition
- Tesla settles lawsuit against its former engineer
- Subaru recalls nearly a million vehicles