Electric cars can be recharged in six minutesSeptember 3, 2019
A startup at Cambridge University claims that the revolutionary technology he developed will allow electric cars to be charged in just 6 minutes.
Jean de la Verpillier, founder of the startup Echion Technologies, said his team was able to develop a chemical powder with an unbreakable composition that could replace graphite inside lithium-ion battery cells. The new element will significantly increase the charging speed.
According to the inventor, using an innovative powder it will be possible to reduce the charge time of an electric vehicle from 45 to 6 minutes. As a result, this procedure will take about the same time as the fuel tank lasts on a regular machine. In addition to the innovativeness of the technology itself, the inventors claim that the powder can be easily integrated into existing traction battery production lines.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires