Electric car SEAT El-Born went for testsOctober 5, 2019
The concept of the car was presented at the Geneva Motor Show.
Experts saw the appearance of the new features of the Volkswagen ID.3, however, El-Born will receive a modified head light, other taillights, upgraded bumpers and wheels.
In addition, the appearance of the SEAT is more sporty, but compared to the concept it looks more modest.
An engine of 204 hp will be installed in the engine compartment (310 Nm), batteries with a capacity of 45, 58 and 77 kW / h. The largest power reserve is designed for 550 km, with a maximum speed of 160 km / h.
The production version will be shown in 2020, sales will begin immediately after the presentation, according to preliminary data, the initial cost of SEAT El-Born is 30,000 euros
- Key BMW and Mini models lose diesel engines
- Toyota suspends work at India plant again due to strike
- BMW is preparing for restyling crossover BMW X5
- 2021 Honda City hatchback unveiled
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz Metris gets new design and more options