Electric car SEAT El-Born went for testsOctober 5, 2019
The concept of the car was presented at the Geneva Motor Show.
Experts saw the appearance of the new features of the Volkswagen ID.3, however, El-Born will receive a modified head light, other taillights, upgraded bumpers and wheels.
In addition, the appearance of the SEAT is more sporty, but compared to the concept it looks more modest.
An engine of 204 hp will be installed in the engine compartment (310 Nm), batteries with a capacity of 45, 58 and 77 kW / h. The largest power reserve is designed for 550 km, with a maximum speed of 160 km / h.
The production version will be shown in 2020, sales will begin immediately after the presentation, according to preliminary data, the initial cost of SEAT El-Born is 30,000 euros
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors