Electric car SEAT El-Born went for testsOctober 5, 2019
The concept of the car was presented at the Geneva Motor Show.
Experts saw the appearance of the new features of the Volkswagen ID.3, however, El-Born will receive a modified head light, other taillights, upgraded bumpers and wheels.
In addition, the appearance of the SEAT is more sporty, but compared to the concept it looks more modest.
An engine of 204 hp will be installed in the engine compartment (310 Nm), batteries with a capacity of 45, 58 and 77 kW / h. The largest power reserve is designed for 550 km, with a maximum speed of 160 km / h.
The production version will be shown in 2020, sales will begin immediately after the presentation, according to preliminary data, the initial cost of SEAT El-Born is 30,000 euros
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system