Electric car Lordstown Endurance is preparing for the premiereJune 18, 2020
The company Lordstown Motors next week is going to showcase the concept of its own electric vehicle Endurance.
Lordstown Motors worked on the development and creation of a conceptual model of an electric car together with specialists from Hydra Design, who prepared realistic images of the new pickup truck.
Hydra Design Labs with Lordstown Motors worked on the overall design of the Endurance electric pickup, including the interior and exterior of the car. The company designed CAD surfaces, was engaged in large-scale modeling and the creation of full-sized concepts.
Both companies are currently actively working on the concept of a show car, which will be shown next week. As noted, the production of a new Endurance should start at the end of this year, and deliveries, in turn, are scheduled for the first quarter of next year.
- Ford Edge gets a new multimedia system
- Hennessey Upgrades Ford Bronco SUV
- How does a BMW i8 sports car sound without artificial engine noise?
- Rare Toyota 2000GT 1967 left-hand drive sold for $ 912,500
- Toyota recalls 1.5 million cars from owners