Elbon won the charity raceApril 12, 2020
Alexander Elbon won the first race of the virtual series Race for the World, organized at the initiative of Charles Leclair. It is charitable in nature, all the funds raised will be transferred to the accounts of the World Health Organization and will go to fight the pandemic.
The first Saturday race took place on a virtual circuit in Abu Dhabi, the second – at Silverstone, and it was won by Arthur Lecler, the younger brother of the Ferrari racer.
Both races were extremely chaotic in nature, there were a lot of different collisions and accidents, although it was interesting to watch what was happening on both routes.
The organizers of the series expect to raise $ 100 thousand, but at the end of the first of the three stages, the amount of donations exceeded $ 33 thousand.
- Tesla FSD autopilot promises to be finalized by the end of 2020
- Drag racing: Hyundai Palisade 2020 vs. Buick Grand National 1987
- Overfinch celebrates 5th anniversary with Range Rover Sandringham
- Ken Block’s Ford Focus RS RX sold for a whopping sum
- Volkswagen Golf R Variant has entered the final tests