Elbon first tried on the form of Red Bull RacingAugust 27, 2019
The August break ended, Formula 1 returns to work, including Red Bull Racing. But its difference from most teams (with the exception of Toro Rosso) is that in the middle of the season there have been changes in the roster.
On Monday, Alexander Elbon first arrived at the base in Milton Keynes as the new Red Bull Racing rider and tried on the team uniform.
“The summer break is over, we returned to the base and are going to the Spa,” a comment appeared on her Twitter page. “Alex gives out sunny smiles and is also getting ready for the stage in Belgium.”
- Sales of “charged” versions of liftback and station wagon Volkswagen Arteon started in Europe
- Great Wall showed Chinese electric car with Porsche Panamera design
- Mazda will release a special series of sedans and station wagons Mazda 6 Kuro Edition
- Tesla settles lawsuit against its former engineer
- Subaru recalls nearly a million vehicles