Elbon first tried on the form of Red Bull RacingAugust 27, 2019
The August break ended, Formula 1 returns to work, including Red Bull Racing. But its difference from most teams (with the exception of Toro Rosso) is that in the middle of the season there have been changes in the roster.
On Monday, Alexander Elbon first arrived at the base in Milton Keynes as the new Red Bull Racing rider and tried on the team uniform.
“The summer break is over, we returned to the base and are going to the Spa,” a comment appeared on her Twitter page. “Alex gives out sunny smiles and is also getting ready for the stage in Belgium.”
- An updated crossover BMW X2 without camouflage was spotted on tests
- Hyundai Santa Cruz went to test again
- BMW introduced the updated 4 Series convertible
- 2021 Geely Preface flagship sedan unveiled in Beijing
- Songsan Summer copies the classic Volkswagen T1 minibus