Einride showed truck remote control technologyApril 9, 2020
The startup released a video in which it showed how one operator can control two trucks from his workplace.
The Swedish company Einride introduced remote control technology for cabless trucks. The video demonstrates the principle of the operator.
Images from cameras are displayed immediately on several monitors behind the operator’s workplace, which allows you to fully assess the situation around the machine. Apparently, the operator uses the usual controls – in any case, the video shows how a person controls the truck using the steering wheel.
It is noted that trucks only need human help to perform complex maneuvers, but otherwise they are fully autonomous vehicles. The company said they were counting on greater autonomy of their trucks. So, in the near future one operator will be able to control immediately with 10 machines.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web