Eight-wheeled Toyota mutant discovered in IndonesiaJanuary 28, 2019
In one of the districts of Indonesia, eyewitnesses discovered the crazy development of the local Kulibin, who remade his car.
From the standard, modified model of the Toyota Vios, which is supplied to the local market and very similar to the Mazda 2, the vehicle owner made an eight-wheel mutant. Most likely, the car has front-wheel drive, because two more have been added to the rear axle. Moreover, when driving all the wheels spin at the same speed, not clinging to each other.
Comfortable sedan turned into a coupe. The back door and seat of the car, apparently, are occupied with a cunning mechanism of fastening the structure and their axes.
The car should be equipped with a standard engine, without any changes. He is able to develop a power of 100 horsepower and has a volume of 1.5 liters.
- Rival BMW X6 from Nissan: the first photos and when to buy
- Hennessey Venom F5 got a hard carbon chassis
- Hyundai Kona rises to record high in Tibet
- NHTSA investigates Tesla’s unintended acceleration
- Volkswgen will release a farewell version of the “charged” Golf R Mk7 hatchback