Eight-wheeled Toyota mutant discovered in IndonesiaJanuary 28, 2019
In one of the districts of Indonesia, eyewitnesses discovered the crazy development of the local Kulibin, who remade his car.
From the standard, modified model of the Toyota Vios, which is supplied to the local market and very similar to the Mazda 2, the vehicle owner made an eight-wheel mutant. Most likely, the car has front-wheel drive, because two more have been added to the rear axle. Moreover, when driving all the wheels spin at the same speed, not clinging to each other.
Comfortable sedan turned into a coupe. The back door and seat of the car, apparently, are occupied with a cunning mechanism of fastening the structure and their axes.
The car should be equipped with a standard engine, without any changes. He is able to develop a power of 100 horsepower and has a volume of 1.5 liters.
- New Nissan Sentra debuts at Los Angeles Auto Show
- Musk creates a cult of production hell
- Virgin Galactic began training space tourists
- Boring Company began laying a high-speed tunnel under Las Vegas
- Tesla’s electric cars grow by 3% every year