Eight-wheeled Toyota mutant discovered in IndonesiaJanuary 28, 2019
In one of the districts of Indonesia, eyewitnesses discovered the crazy development of the local Kulibin, who remade his car.
From the standard, modified model of the Toyota Vios, which is supplied to the local market and very similar to the Mazda 2, the vehicle owner made an eight-wheel mutant. Most likely, the car has front-wheel drive, because two more have been added to the rear axle. Moreover, when driving all the wheels spin at the same speed, not clinging to each other.
Comfortable sedan turned into a coupe. The back door and seat of the car, apparently, are occupied with a cunning mechanism of fastening the structure and their axes.
The car should be equipped with a standard engine, without any changes. He is able to develop a power of 100 horsepower and has a volume of 1.5 liters.
- The new polymer electrolyte will increase the power reserve of electric vehicles by up to 50%
- Musk announced the launch of Tesla’s own insurance company
- Musk: “Tesla’s autopilot is already taking me to work almost independently”
- Ducati unveils a new electric bike for every occasion
- Musk wants mining companies to mine more nickel