Eddie Irvine: Leclair is better than VerstappenOctober 16, 2019
For several years, Max Verstappen was considered the most promising young pilot. Former Formula 1 driver Eddie Irvine believes that Charles Lecler performs better than the Dutchman.
Eddie Irvine: “There is no doubt, Lecler is better than Verstappen. He has four poles this year at the wheel of not the fastest car, and Verstappen continues to make stupid mistakes, although he spent much more time in Formula 1.
Charles is always very concentrated, almost not mistaken. He could have won more than two races if the car had not failed. In the fight against Hamilton in Monza, he acted on the verge, but to monitor this was very interesting. He is very smart and very good – much better than Verstappen. ”
- Alfa Romeo will join the new ETCR Championship
- Pietro Fittipaldi: I really want to stay in Haas F1
- In Vietnam, the construction of the Formula 1 track is nearing completion
- Aston Martin is not looking for new investors
- Joan Zarko signed a contract with Avintia Ducati