Eddie Irvine: Leclair is better than VerstappenOctober 16, 2019
For several years, Max Verstappen was considered the most promising young pilot. Former Formula 1 driver Eddie Irvine believes that Charles Lecler performs better than the Dutchman.
Eddie Irvine: “There is no doubt, Lecler is better than Verstappen. He has four poles this year at the wheel of not the fastest car, and Verstappen continues to make stupid mistakes, although he spent much more time in Formula 1.
Charles is always very concentrated, almost not mistaken. He could have won more than two races if the car had not failed. In the fight against Hamilton in Monza, he acted on the verge, but to monitor this was very interesting. He is very smart and very good – much better than Verstappen. ”
- The new polymer electrolyte will increase the power reserve of electric vehicles by up to 50%
- Musk announced the launch of Tesla’s own insurance company
- Musk: “Tesla’s autopilot is already taking me to work almost independently”
- Ducati unveils a new electric bike for every occasion
- Musk wants mining companies to mine more nickel