Eddie Irvine: Leclair is better than VerstappenOctober 16, 2019
For several years, Max Verstappen was considered the most promising young pilot. Former Formula 1 driver Eddie Irvine believes that Charles Lecler performs better than the Dutchman.
Eddie Irvine: “There is no doubt, Lecler is better than Verstappen. He has four poles this year at the wheel of not the fastest car, and Verstappen continues to make stupid mistakes, although he spent much more time in Formula 1.
Charles is always very concentrated, almost not mistaken. He could have won more than two races if the car had not failed. In the fight against Hamilton in Monza, he acted on the verge, but to monitor this was very interesting. He is very smart and very good – much better than Verstappen. ”
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup