EBay sold the world’s fastest motorhomeJune 14, 2019
In the US, they sold a 1976 van with a 7.4-liter engine.
There is an opinion that the motorhome is a boring van that slowly wanders from place to place. But this is not quite the case, which refutes the GMC Transmode, which came off the assembly line in 1976, having an 8-cylinder engine volume of 7.4 liters. The owner of the van, advertising, did not hesitate, called his technique “the fastest motorhome in the world”, although he did not give official confirmation of his words. The photo shows the wing and the flames drawn on the sides, apparently, indicating an unprecedented speed of the car.
At the factory, the car is equipped with a 6.6 liter engine, but the owner of the motorhome explained that he had installed a more powerful engine with electronic ignition. Transmission – automatic, three-step. At home on wheels, new suspension, brakes. The owner has appointed a price of 8700 dollars. It is not surprising that the buyer was found in just a few hours.
- Police will start sharing fines with informants
- Toyota Supra with Tesla filling in development
- Bahrain Formula 1 Grand Prix stopped due to terrible accident of Roman Grosjean
- Ford GT chief designer put his creation up for sale
- Hyundai and Kia fined for problem engines