€ 200,000 become ash: the rarest car self-destructed on the goJanuary 20, 2020
An unfortunate event occurred with one of the most expensive and rare cars of our time. Supercar Lamborghini caught fire on the go while driving and, unfortunately, completely burned out.
According to Carscoops, the incident occurred in Prague, Czech Republic. The car drove into the tunnel, but did not leave it anymore – the supercar ignited and in a matter of time turned into a pile of metal.
Moreover, not the usual Lamborghini, but the tuned Aventador Carbonado from the Mansory studio, whose circulation is only 6 pieces, self-destructed. Such a car is distinguished by a carbon body kit and forced up to 1250 hp. engine, with which it accelerates to “hundreds” in 2.6 seconds and picks up a maximum speed of 380 km / h.
The cause of the Lamborghini fire is called a technical defect in the car (it is worth noting that the arbitrary ignition of supercars is not uncommon). The preliminary damage amount is 200,000 euros. Among people, fortunately, no one was hurt.
- Geely quietly updated the crossover Atlas
- Vietnamese electric cars VinFast will enter the US market in 2021
- Kia showed restyled cross Sportage
- Ford announces 2021 Ranger pickup in STX Special Edition
- The exterior of the sporty BMW M3 and M4 completely revealed