During the tests a strange prototype Mercedes-AMG with a short base was noticedApril 24, 2019
Apparently, the photos captured the car with the body of the E-Class sedan, mounted on the platform with the transmission for future updates SL-Class.
At the moment, it’s hard to call these photos spyware. Since they depict a car without camouflage, which will never appear in the series and will not be presented as a concept. The front part clearly shows us the current version of the E-Class, but too short wheelbase is misleading.
But experts are confident that the body from the four-door sedan is camouflage. If we present the SL-Class coupe instead, then everything falls into place, and the wheelbase is fully consistent with the future model. Thus, the company decided to conduct road tests of the new transmission.
It is assumed that the new Mercedes-Benz SL-Class will be introduced next year, and sales will begin no earlier than 2021. And already in 2022 we will be able to see the “charged” modification from the AMG division.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid